Welcome !
recent

IMPORTANT INFO TO PROSPECTIVE YOUTH CORP MEMBERS;When will the Callup Letter be online?

                                          Headline: NYSC info Official:  

Image result for 2016 NYSC CORP    
An NYSC correspondent.was contacted and  he said, 2015 Batch B call up letterbox will be out from 21st to 26th Oct .. So please inform Prospective Corpers' that you know..

Always visit NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS PORTAL

      Still from NYSC correspondent...Kindly inform any Prospective corper you know.. Plz!
After 3weeks orientation camp don't be in a hurry to go back home...ensure that u report to ur Place of Primary Assignment (PPA), submit ur Letter of Acceptance to your Local Inspector (LI), open a bank account and register the details in the Account Register at the LI.
*Nobody will tell u this in camp.
During the conversation with NYSC CORRESPONDENT...
I didn't Pay Online:....
You'll receive an sms when ur call-up letter is ready for collection in ur school.
I see "U have not been mobilized yet" on my dashboard and people said I should register again:..
No need to re-register because you can't use the same matric or jamb no. twice.

How to exempt myself frm service I'm below 30..
U can't. U are eligible for mobilization. If u have registered u will be auto-mobilised
I have NECO result only. How do I change my DOB?
Only WAEC and NABTEB can be used to correct DOB for now.


I registered my state as Lagos instead of Benue and I couldn't change it online:
Send an email to info@nysc.gov.ng and explain also attach ur LGA ID and birth certificate plus other proofs.

Hw do I know d stream or batch I belong to?
You'll see it on ur Call Up Letter

Can choice of states be changed?
No they can't after registration.

I'm married.Wen registering, I didn't see option to choose states...
You'd be deployed to ur husband's state of residence.

What category of pple will be in stream 1 & 2 and hw is it determined?
It is done randomly in no specific order. D system is programmed
Hemmyitsolutions

Hemmyitsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.