Welcome !
recent

SOLUTION TO WINDOWS 8 STORE NOT WORKING

    There have been a lot of complain regarding the various bugs or problems associated with windows 8.One of which, is the issue of windows 8 store.Am going to show you an highlight of various complaint regarding the issue of windows 8 store authenticity



Image result for WINDOW 8 store

"Hello, I have a Samsung 7 series Chronos Laptop running on Windows 8. I have been having some issues with the microsoft store! It just has the store symbol and it does not even have the spinning thing in order to show that it is loading. I have tried restarting my laptop and opening it again but nothing seems to do it! Please help"

"Every time I tried to connect to the Microsoft Store from my Windows 8 device, it would give me the message "Your PC isn't connected to the Internet.  To use the Store, connect to the Internet and then try again."  If I tried to open Internet Explorer I could browse the web, so I was definately connected"

"I am REALLY annoyed about not being able to do many different things all of a sudden.
When I tap on the following tiles:
STORE
WEATHER
GAMES
HEARTS
SPADES
CALENDAR
MESSAGING
MUSIC
I gave up after compiling this list simply sit and have the insipid circle go clockwise around and around and around and..."

"I too just started having the problem where I get a prompt that says I'm not connected to the internet when trying to open the "Store".  I have confirmed that I am connected to the internet, have uninstalled my anti-virus and still not able to access the "Store".  Microsoft, please address this and put out a fix.  This is very frustrating.  I think I will be purchasing a MAC in the near future.  My son has an Apple laptop (2 years old) and he never has issues!  I've had to reinstall Windows 8 twice now due to problems (slow PC, hung apps, etc...) and it costs me a couple days of productivity, not to mention the headache and frustration.  Microsoft, please get your act together...  Thanks..."

    Now am sure that the question on your mind is what is the way out?not to waste your time do the following and your windows store is as good as new....shall we
  1. Check your date and time and ensure its correct
  2. Go to user account and sign in into microsoft account if your not signed in initially,and restart your pc
  3. Download microsoft app troubleshooter and run it(HERE) OR HERE

Image result for WINDOW 8 store not working

If the problem pasist then follow step 4,if not dont

4.Open windows command interface by typing cmd and run as administrator
image

 or you can solve the problem without using the command interface by going to COMPUTER>LOCAL DISK then look for WINDOWS>SYSTEM32> and finally WSReset.exe  (C:\Windows\System32) directory on a Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 computer or device is a file called WSReset.exe.

Note; WSReset.exe is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps. Simply put, this executable clears the Windows Store cache.

.....Goodluck! ..share your experience using the comment box


    

Hemmyitsolutions

Hemmyitsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.